Specially designed for children, the Robin Children's English Picture Dictionary introduces children to words they commonly encounter in daily life. The words are carefully chosen and help children to gradually build their vocabulary and boost their language development.
• More than 600 words are organized into 50 thematic settings and accompanied by delightful pictures.
• With the help of the i-Pen, children can learn accurate pronunciation easily.
• Daily conversation is introduced to help children build basic speaking skills.
• Interactive activities help stimulate children's passion for learning.
• A comprehensive index with plural forms and verbs highlighted provides quick reference.
An English-Chinese version is available.